Booi Casino (hereinafter – the “Booi”, “Platform”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”), values its Players (hereinafter – the “Users” or “Clients”) privacy and confidentiality.
When Clients register an account on Our Website, play, and contact Booi, We as the Data Controller are responsible for collecting and processing of Clients’ Personal Data. A “Controller” have the right to decide for what reason and how Personal Data is processed. The Controller can also make a request to another company to process the Personal Data on its behalf.
We have also appointed a Data Protection Officer (hereinafter – “DPO”). If a User has any questions regarding the processing of Clients’ Personal Data or requests for the application of Clients’ legal rights, they may contact Our DPO: [email protected]. It can take up to one month to get a response to such a request.
What Personal Data do We process?
All personal data that We process can be separated into the following types:
- Identity Data — first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth, gender, and customer ID;
- Contact Data — a place of residence, email address, and telephone number(s);
- Financial Data & Transaction Data — method used to deposit and withdraw money, information about bank account, payment card or payment account details, information present in bank statements;
- Technical Data – IP address, login, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, language use, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and other details about the devices Clients use to access the Website;
- Usage Data – details about the usage of Our website and services, Clients’ encrypted version of username and password, information on the games played, login and logout times, duration of gameplay, information on claimed bonuses and promotions, Clients’ responsible gaming and AML classification;
- Marketing and Communications Data — Clients’ preferences when it comes to receiving marketing material (communication methods, type of information);
Keep in mind that data provided by Clients during their usage of Our services are also collected and stored.
Collection of Personal Data
Booi uses 2 methods to collect Personal Data from and about Clients:
- Direct interaction. Clients provide Us with their Personal Data when interacting with the Platform;
- Third parties or publicly available sources. Booi can obtain Personal Data about Clients through publicly available records or third parties. Such third parties include Our Affiliates, public authorities, public websites, social media, suppliers, and vendors.
Main Reasons for Processing of Personal Data
There are several reasons why it is very important for Us to receive and process the Personal Data of Our Clients, such as:
- To provide Our Clients with the best possible services;
- The assistance of Users during their participation in the gameplay or use of Our services;
- Carry out security reviews to verify Clients’ accounts for suspected breaches of Our Terms and Conditions and/or of applicable laws and regulations;
- Process and verify Clients’ bets and other online transactions, including payment transactions.
Legal and Regulatory Obligations (licensing requirements and AML Policy Regulations):
- Monitor gameplay and transactions to investigate fraud, terrorism, and money laundering;
- Provide a variety of tools in order to control and monitor Clients’ gaming habits and prevent gambling addiction;
- Carry out required due-diligence procedures;
- Conduct age and identity verification procedures.
Business and operational purposes
- Contact Clients about Our services;
- Provide Clients with tailored services, assistance, and feedback if Users have questions regarding Our services;
- Perform statistical analysis to improve and develop Our current games and services;
- Investigate complaints and monitor accounts to prevent fraud and cheating.
Personalization of the Experience
In accordance with Clients’ preferences and on the basis of their consent:
- Customize marketing material and website design and recommendations;
- Sending marketing material to inform users about new services and promotions details.
Withdrawing Clients’ Consent
Depending on the country of residence, Clients have the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of their Personal Data or to change the methods used in the process at any time by changing the setting in the account.
If Clients want to unsubscribe from receiving marketing materials they can do that in 2 different ways. First of all, We provide Users with a quick and convenient unsubscribe button in all e-mails sent to them. Clients can also get the same results by visiting their profile and changing the corresponding settings.
Keep in mind, that even Clients who already withdrew their consent to receive marketing messages from Us will still receive service emails with information regarding any changes to Terms and Conditions and this Privacy Notice, as well as anything else that may impact the service We provide to Clients.
Automated decision-making and profiling
Booi Casino is legally obligated to take actions to meet the requirements under the rules around Anti Money Laundering (AML Policy), anti-terrorist financing, fraud and responsible gaming. In order to do this, We sometimes rely on programs that monitor Users’ behavior. We may also use segmentation in order to divide Our Users into groups based on their behavior, e.g. in the area of marketing.
Data Security Measures
We understand the importance of data security measures and techniques and strive to ensure that Client data is absolutely safe and secure within Our hands. Booi has put in place several measures to protect the Client’s data from unauthorized access to and alteration as well disclosure and destruction of information. Thanks to the usage of 256-bit SSL encryptions for any connections, all actions on Our platform are much safer than on other websites.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Booi reserves the right to adjust, modify and change this page from time to time. Clients will always find the latest version of this Notice on Our website. If any significant changes are made to this Notice, We will notify all Clients of them, either by email and/or by adding information about the changes on Our Website, before any of the changes take effect.